Sunday 2 October 2011

My Social Media Personality

I chose to write this blog as someone used to being analytical, investigative and conceptual, someone still searching to see the BIG picture. In business I am a natural-born communicator, an organizer, project-oriented, a problem-solver with a fair amount of insight who loves to rely on, and create, systems. I am drawn to challenges and like to develop models, explore ideas and satisfy the need to be innovative. But I would much rather accomplish these things at the back of the room, and let someone else bask in the limelight.  For me, the discovery and sharing of new ideas, or a project launched from paper to completion, is its own reward.   

My friends would describe me as reliable, cooperative, honest, optimistic, and an independent thinker. Aside from writing under a pen name, all content I include in my blog is original thoughts, and comes from the heart. I am not as physically active as I have been in younger years, and I can say with all honesty that recreational activity comes now with heavy stress on the “recreational.” My marriage relationship is strong and my three children are a blessing. I agree to accept responsibility easily, but I can also delegate when needed. I would like to think of myself as genuine. Genuine and dependable.  Like the Maytag repairman of late 20th century. See http://www.characterweb.com/maytag.html .     

No comments:

Post a Comment